Turnkey test system integrates LCR meter, temperature control, control software, all cables, etc. Price only indicative.
This list is for system with high temperature capability, from 25 C to 8000 C [up to 1000 C possible].
Contact us for options and final price
Price varies based on configuration.
- This low-cost turnkey test system can be used to measure capacitance (dielectric constant) and dissipation factor or other types of complex impedance parameters of dielectric materials as a function of temperature and frequency.
- It includes a furnace, test fixture with five specimens, Agilent LCR meter 4284A, or E4980AL LCR Meter (or others), a laptop computer with test control program + connection cables.
- The test fixture is integrated with a temperature chamber with shielded low impedance high temperature fixture.
- Temperature High: 800 °C, all connections are rated for 8000 °C with ceramic insulation.
- Temperature Low: the chamber does not have active cooling so the lowest temperature will be ambient temperature.
- Frequency: recommended for 20 Hz to 1 MHz (4TP shielded connections) with Agilent 4284 LCR meter. Also work with other meters (Keysight E4980AL, 4294A etc.)
- High Sensitivity: can accurately measure dielectric dissipation factor tand < 0.1%
- Multiple Specimen Test: during one temperature ramp, up to 4 samples can be tested with shielded relays to automatically switch between samples.
- Grounding electrode made with platinum sheet for high temperature operation.
- Top probes are spring loaded and pure platinum. The force of the spring can be adjusted by users. Perfect for measuring soft polymer samples with minimal damages.
DC bias up to 4000 V can be added based on request.