To bridge dielectric/ferroelectric/piezoelectric/pyroelectric and smart material composition development, film production, characterization, broad applications, and manufacturing technologies.
PolyK Technologies is a high tech company specialized in high voltage dielectric, ferroelectric, piezoelectric, pyroelectric, and smart materials, applications, related low cost test instrument, and manufacturing machines. PolyK is located in State College, Pennsylvania, USA, the world center of dielectric and piezoelectric technology developed by Penn State University.
The Lab Division at PolyK provides special dielectric, ferroelectric, piezoelectric, pyroelectric, and smart materials products to support our customers around the world to perform research and development in these technologies.
Our key products for R&D include:
- High voltage dielectric, ferroelectric, piezoelectric, and smart materials with high dielectric constant, piezoelectric response, or high thermal stability. Including over thirty different PVDF, PVDF copolymers, PVDF terpolymers, PTFE homopolymers, copolymers, and terpolymers
- Ultrathin free-standing dielectric film with thickness from 100 um, pinhole-free, dielectric breakdown strength > 700 MV/m
- Piezoelectric film made with PVDF, PVDF-TrFE and PVDF-TFE
- High energy density film capacitors with energy density > 3 J/cc (packaged).
- High temperature film capacitors with operation temperature > 150 deg C (packaged).
- PVDF-based actuators with high strain response
- High voltage dielectric, ferroelectric, and piezoelectric test instruments with low cost.
- Customized test system for specific applications related to electrical insulation, dielectric, ferroelectric, and piezoelectric technologies.
- Provide test services on high voltage dielectric and ferroelectric materials, including routine high voltage test, dielectric test, and polymer morphology and property test.