Please contact us for price information email@example.com
Turnkey test system integrates LCR meter, temperature control, control software, all cables, etc. Price only indicative.
This list is for system with liquid nitrogen cooling, from -180 C to 250 C [up to 310 C possible].
Contact us for options and final price
Price varies based on configuration.
- This low-cost turnkey test system can be used to measure capacitance (dielectric constant) and dissipation factor or other types of complex impedance parameters of dielectric materials as a function of temperature and frequency.
- It includes a temperature chamber, test fixture with five specimens, Agilent LCR meter 4284A, or E4980AL LCR Meter (or others), a laptop computer with test control program + connection cables.
- The test fixture is integrated with a temperature chamber with shielded low impedance high temperature fixture.
- Temperature High: 250 °C, all connections are rated for 250 °C with Teflon or Kapton insulation.
- Temperature Low: the chamber has liquid nitrogen cooling adapter < -184 °C test.
- Frequency: recommended for 20 Hz to 1 MHz (4TP shielded connections) with Agilent 4284 LCR meter. Also work with other meters (Keysight E4980AL, 4294A etc.)
- High Sensitivity: can accurately measure dielectric dissipation factor tand < 0.1%
- Multiple Specimen Test: during one temperature ramp, up to 4 samples can be tested with shielded relays to automatically switch between samples.
- Specimen 0 is directly connected to LCR meter without relay for high sensitivity test (DF < 0.1%).
- Grounding electrode made with 99.9% silver plate for high electrical conductivity (Ag2O is still conductive).
- Top probes are spring loaded and gold-plated. The force of the spring can be adjusted by users. Perfect for measuring soft polymer samples with minimal damages.
- One additional thermocouple installed close to samples under test and the temperature can be recorded by the test program. The air temperature of the chamber is also recorded by the LabView program.