Tabletop film coating machine to prepare dielectric and piezoelectric film for research and development:
1. Maximal coating size: 300 mm x 440 mm [width can vary from 0 mm to 300 mm with the attached magnetic width blocks]
2. Heating stage: maximal 150 C
3. Vacuum aluminum plate to hold the glass slide during coating.
4. Wire rod coating: for ultrathin < 2 um film
5. Doctor blade coating: two digital micrometer to control the coating gap (wet thickness)
6. Touch screen control panel to set temperature, coating speed, and coating length.
7. Include a vacuum pump, doctor blade with two digital micrometer, wire rod, and one coating glass sheet.
8. Include a pair of width blocks that can be used to define coating width from 0 mm to 300 mm (magnatic hold to the doctor blade)
In stock, about 200 lbs, ship by freight in 48 hours.
Choose either 110 V or 220 V line voltage, up to 2000 W (if heating is turned on).