This is in great working condition, with all cables [manual available online]. Also come with a test fixture with good shielding [in the picture]. Control Software that can perform frequency scan and calculate resonance frequency, dielectric constant, and coupling factor.
This list includes:
1,. 4294A Impedance Analyzer 40 Hz to 110 MHz
2. Test Fixture that can be directly mounted to the front connectors. With spring loaded electrodes for small samples such as ceramic discs, surface mounted capacitors, thin polymer film,
3. GPIB-USB Cable to connect the analyzer to computer
4. A used Dell or Lenovo laptop with PolyK impedance software that can perform frequency scan, save data and plot, calculate resonannce frequency, dielectric constant, coupling factor, etc.
Key Features & Specifications
- Wide range impedance measurement: 40 Hz to 110 MHz, 10 mΩ to 100 MΩ
- Gain-phase measurements: 10 Hz to 100 MHz, -107 dBm to +15 dBm, 0.1 dB resolution
- Frexible measurement, computation, and analysis capabilities on a color graphic disply
- Fully programmable