Please contact us for price information firstname.lastname@example.org
Turnkey test system integrates ferroelectric test control unit, high voltage amplifier, test fixture, computer with software. Price only indicative.
with internal 100 V amplifier
external 10 kV amplifier [up to 30 kV]
Test frequency up to 10 kHz
Contact us for options and final price
Price varies based on configuration.
- This test system can measure the electrical charge density of dielectric and ferroelectric materials as a function of electrical field and frequency. The test is based on an improved active Sawyer-Tower Circuit.
- General ferroelectric test functions such as
- PM – PUND measurement
- FM – Fatigue measurement
- The system has integrated protection circuit to protect the system even when the test specimens experience dielectric breakdown under high voltage.
- Working with TrekÒ high voltage amplifier, test can be performed at voltage >10 kV and frequencies up to 1000 Hz. No HV interface required. Advanced models can measure up to 300 kHz
- Uniquely designed test fixture will not damage soft polymer dielectric materials.
1.Dielectric breakdown test under AC, DC or field endurance life.
2.Automatic ferroelectric test until dielectric breakdown
3.Poling of piezo materials
4.Control LCR Meter, Impedance Analyzer, and Electrometer
- Internal ±100 V or ±200 V amplifier
- Voltage: > 10 kV to 30 kV
- Charges: <1 pC to >1 mC
- Test frequency: 0.01 ~ 1000 Hz, or 10 kHz, or 300 kHz
- Provide TWO Sensor input to measure piezo strain response (recommend low cost fotonic sensor with resolution below 10 nm) or Magnetoelectric option