- RF Plasma output power: up to 300 W, adjustable
- Plasma frequency: 20 kHz to 100 kHz
- Vacuum chamber size: 220 mm x 220 mm x 300 mm
- Treat both surfaces in one run, including thin film holder and stand.
- Vacuum level: <5 Pa
- Plasma working vacuum: 20-40 Pa
- Two-stage mechanical pump, controlled by main control system
- Two gas inlets and flowmeters to control two types of gases during plasma
- Machine Size: 700 mm x 700 mm x 1250 mm, 160 lbs
Soft plasma can clean the surface (remove contamination) and even make the surface reactive. Therefore significantly enhance its adhesion to coating and electrodes (gold, silver, copper, aluminum, etc). Comparing with corona surface treatment, it will cause less thermal damage to thin and delicate plastic film such as thin piezo film.
Perfect for batch process of paper or plastic sheet to enhance their surface energy for adhesion (lamination) or wetting property for printing, painting.