The Solartron 1260 is an Impedance Gain-Phase Analyzer.
Used Unit in working condition
SMaRT software from AMETEK the manufacturer is free to download.
- Frequency range 10microHz to 32 MHz.
- Frequency resolution: 1 in 65million (0.015ppm)
- 0.1%, 0.1° accuracy.
- Resolution to 0.001dB, 0.01°.
- Measures impedances >100Mohms.
- 2-, 3- and 4-terminal measurement configurations.
- Polarization voltage up to ±40.95V.
- Automatically sweeps frequency, amplitude or bias.
- Null, normalize and auto-impedance modes.
- Gain, phase, group delay and impedance measurements.
- Built in statistical analysis.
- Displays a,b,r,q,t,Z,R,X,Y,G,B,L,C,Q,D,D%.
- Operates standalone or within a computer-controlled system.
The Solartron 1260 Impedance/Gain-phase Analyzer is - without doubt - the most powerful, accurate and flexible frequency response analyzer available today.
Line voltage can be easily switched between 220 V and 110 V.