TREK MODEL 615-1, Refurbished, ±5 KV (10 KV P-P) HIGH-VOLTAGE AC/DC GENERATOR.
- AC Voltage Range (DC bias is zero): 0 to ±5 kV DC peak-to-peak
- DC Bias (AC voltage is zero): 0 to ±5 kV DC
- AC Voltage + DC Bias: 0 to ±5 kV
- AC Current (DC current is zero): 0 to ±5 mA average
- DC Current (AC current is zero): 0 to 8 mA DC
- AC + DC Current: 0 to ±8 kHz peak
- Frequency (Internal Generator): 100 Hz to 10 kHz
The Trek Model 615-1 is a precision high-voltage AC/DC generator that can be used in constant voltage, constant current or external amplifier mode. It is specifically designed to simultaneously provide the AC and DC operating potentials required to operate/control an electrostatic charger roller and offer features such as four-quadrant output, high rejection of load current noise and three wave output shapes.
Buy with confidence with one month warranty.
For full datasheet, please visit Trek website: