Test fixture that can be used to measure dielectric constant and capacitance up to 4 samples in one run.
A second function of the test fixture is to performance leakage current test at high votlage and high temperature.
- This low-cost test system can be used to measure capacitance (dielectric constant) and dissipation factor or other types of complex impedance parameters of dielectric materials as a function of temperature and frequency.
- It is compatible with Sun Electronics EC1A chamber, Agilent LCR meter 4284A, or E4980AL LCR Meter (or others).
- The test fixture has low impedance high temperature capability.
- Temperature High: 250 °C, all connections are rated for 250 °C with Teflon or Kapton insulation.
- Temperature Low: the chamber has liquid nitrogen cooling adapter < -184 °C test.
- Frequency: recommended for 20 Hz to 1 MHz (4TP shielded connections) with Agilent 4284 LCR meter. Also work with other meters (Keysight E4980AL, 4294A etc.)
- High Sensitivity: can accurately measure dielectric dissipation factor tand < 0.1%
- Multiple Specimen Test: during one temperature ramp, up to 4 samples can be tested with shielded relays to automatically switch between samples.
- Specimen 0 is directly connected to LCR meter without relay for high sensitivity test (DF < 0.1%).
- Grounding electrode made with 99.9% silver plate for high electrical conductivity (Ag2O is still conductive).
- Top probes are spring loaded and gold-plated. The force of the spring can be adjusted by users. Perfect for measuring soft polymer samples with minimal damages